Clinics are held in Madison (south and east), Sun Prairie, and Middleton.
Call (608) 266-4821 for an immunization appointment.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may be rescheduled.
- Bring all immunization records to each clinic.
- Interpreter provided.
- An immunization clinic will be cancelled if the public schools close in the community where the clinic is scheduled.
- Parent must attend clinic with child. If this is not possible, discuss concerns when making the appointment.
- Attention Foreign Exchange Student Host Families: Please let us know when making the appointment that you are the host family. Special arrangements for parental permission need to be made before the clinic appointment.