By Appointment Immunization Clinics
Clinics are in Madison. An appointment is needed.
2705 E. Washington Ave.
1st Friday of the month, 2:00-5:00 pm
2nd Monday of the month, 3:00-6:00 pm
3rd Wednesday of the month, 8:30-11:30 am
2230 S. Park St.
1st Tuesday of the month, 8:30-11:30 am
3rd Thursday of the month, 1:00-4:00 pm
4th Tuesday of the month, 3:00-6:00 pm
Call (608) 266-4821 for an immunization appointment.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may be rescheduled.
- Bring all immunization records to each clinic.
- Interpreter provided.
- An immunization clinic will be cancelled if the public schools close in the community where the clinic is scheduled.
- Parent must attend clinic with child. If this is not possible, discuss concerns when making the appointment.
- Attention Foreign Exchange Student Host Families: Please let us know when making the appointment that you are the host family. Special arrangements for parental permission need to be made before the clinic appointment.