Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) are infections that you can get from having vaginal, anal or oral sex with someone who has the infection. The causes of STIs are bacteria, parasites, and viruses; and such infections as chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV and syphilis. Public Health Madison & Dane County holds free clinics for testing.
STI Sexually Transmitted Infection Clinic
Public Health Madison & Dane County
2705 E. Washington Ave. (above Hawthorne Library)
- Walk-in Clinic - no appointment needed*
- Monday, 12 - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, 3 - 6 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Confidential STI Line: 608-243-0411
- Free for everyone 18 and under.
- Free or low cost for Dane County residents 19 and older without health insurance, with BadgerCare, or covered by parent's insurance.
- Fee assessed for insured adults and adults who don't live in Dane County: $100
*Call for an appointment for genital wart removal.
Call first around holidays and during winter storms, which may change our hours and services.