- Complete the Food and Drink Licensing Application (PDF)
- Pay the fees: Food and Drink Licensing Fees (PDF)
- Submit application and fee to the City Clerk's Office listed on the application.
- For new establishments or remodels, send a copy of the floor plans to the Health Department, 2300 S. Park St., Room 2010, Madison, WI, 53713 or email Public Health.
- Food and Drink licenses are issued after the application and fees have been processed and an inspector conducts a pre-inspection and approves the license.
- For questions and/or a pre-inspection, please contact the Health Department.
All food related licensing fees in Madison and Dane County are handled by the City of Madison Clerk's Office.