Food STAND Licenses
- Apply and pay Online for your annual Temporary Food License at City of Madison Licenses and Permits. If you are a new user, you will click "Register for an Account."
- Temporary Food License Application and fees are also accepted by mail or in person at the City of Madison Clerk's Office.
- Applications and fees must be received a minimum of 7 days prior to the first event.
- Please contact a Public Health Sanitarian at (608) 242-6515 prior to the first event to discuss your food stand set up.
- Remember to contact your local municipality for zoning, fire, and/or other local requirements.