Food STAND PERMITS
- Go online to apply for your permit and pay fees at the City of Madison Licenses & Permits Portal.
New users must create an account prior to completing the temporary food stand permit application online.
- You can also download and fill out the Temporary Food Permit Application and pay fees by mail or walk in at the City of Madison Clerk's Office.
- Applications and fees must be received a minimum of 7 days prior to the event in order to avoid a $25 late fee.
- Please contact a Public Health Sanitarian at (608) 242-6515 prior to the event to discuss your food stand set up.
- Remember to contact your local municipality for zoning, fire, and/or other local requirements.