Wisconsin Well Woman Program
The Well Woman Program provides free breast and cervical cancer screenings for women ages 45-64* with limited income and little or no health insurance.
* Exception: Individuals under 45 who have a current breast symptom may be eligible, please call for information.
Well Woman Program Video
You may be eligible if (no U.S. citizenship required):
- You have no insurance, or insurance with a high deductible, and
- Your income is at or below 250% of Federal Poverty Guidelines:
- Household size of 1=$30,350
- Household size of 2=$41,150
- Household size of 3=$51,950
- Household size of 4=$62,750
- Household size of 5=$73,550
- Add $10,800 for each additional member
- Office visit
- Pap test
- Pelvic exam
- Breast exam
- Diagnostic breast and cervical services
By phone (Dane and Rock County ONLY):
English (608) 242-6392 or
Español (608) 242-6235
For counties outside of Dane or Rock call 1-800-722-2295 or find the coordinator for your county.
The WWWP Enrollment Form can be printed off and mailed or faxed to:
Public Health Madison & Dane County – WWWP
2705 E. Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53704
Fax: (608) 266-4858 (confidential line)
After we get your enrollment form, we will contact you. You must have your enrollment approved through our office before contacting a WWWP provider for screening services.
Questions? Call Kari Sievert, Program Coordinator: (608) 242-6392
WWWP Health Care Providers
Please note: You must enroll through the WWWP office before calling a provider.
Dane County Providers
- UW Health--Hospital and Clinics
- Access Community Health Centers including Wingra Family Medical
- SSM Health--Dean Medical Group
Rock County Providers
- Mercy Hospital and Clinic (mammograms and office visits)
- SSM Health--Dean Medical Group (mammograms and office visits)
- Beloit Area Community Health Center (office visits only)