2018 Educational Opportunities
- Upcoming: Immunization Grand Rounds
"What's New in Flu? An Update on the Prevention and Treatment of Flu" - Dr. Kathleen Edwards
- Wednesday, December 12, 7:30 - 8:30 am, Mendota Room, Alumni Hall, St. Mary's Hospital, 1100 Delaplaine Ct. Madison
- Thursday, December 13, 7:30 - 8:30 am, UW Health Sciences Learning Center, Room 1345, 750 Highland Ave. Madison
See flyer for details.
- Immunization Update: April 25, 2018, JoEllen Wollicki, Nurse Educator, CDC DCIC Annual Immunization Update
- FREE CEU’s (1.25 hours) are provided for pharmacists, MD’s and nurses: "Adult Immunization Update" featuring Dr. Paul Hunter speaking on adult immunizations and the panel discussion on vaccine hesitancy from the DCIC Symposium of 2017.
2017 Educational Opportunities
- Immunization Grand Rounds: "Not Just for Kids: Adult Vaccines and How to Improve Coverage," Dr. Jon Temte, Chair of Wisconsin Council on Immunization Practices an UW Professor of Family Medicine and Community Health, September 27, 2017
- Immunization Update: April 5, 2017 - Dr. Paul Hunter, Family Medicine Physician, Associate Medical Director, City of Milwaukee Health Department, member of ACIP and the WI Council on Immunization Practices
- 2705 E. Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53704
- Diane McHugh, Coordinator
Phone: (608) 243-0393
- Fax: (608) 266-4858