Violence Prevention Grant Program 2023 Request for Proposals
Frequently Asked Questions
2023 Request for Proposals
This funding opportunity has closed. Awarded agencies will be announced in July, 2023.
We asked for proposals from organizations to support the following three priority areas for the 2022 grant opportunity:
- Support Community Engagement with Children and Families
- Foster Strong Neighborhoods
- Bolster and Increase Intervention and Continuous Healing for Those Affected by Violence
- Dane County District Attorney’s Office – Crime Response Program
- Funding will be used to provide Bluetooth panic buttons on phones of victims of violent crimes who remain at risk for further/escalating violence. When activated, the panic button sends the user’s GPS location and within seconds, notifies 911.
- Dane County Multi Agency Center – Multi-Agency Portal
- Funding will be used for a web-based platform and app for survivors of sexual violence and local support services to connect with each other.
- Meadowood Neighborhood Association – Meadowood Health Partnership
- Funding will be used to build organizational capacity to strengthen services to individuals with immediate housing, food, and other emergency needs, and refer these individuals to needed health and social services in order to prevent or reduce violence from occurring.
- Operation Fresh Start – Mobile Engagement for Youth and Emerging Adults
- Funding will be used to counsel young adults ages 17-24 who need support in exploring career options, preparing for employment, and taking next steps towards achieving their career goals.
- Urban Triage – Supporting Healthy Black Families and Youth
- Funding will be used in a new initiative that will serve youth ages 14-24, especially those aging out of foster care or re-entering society after incarceration. The program will provide individual support, job skills development, rental assistance, trauma recovery, and support navigating institutions and systems.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (608) 266-4821
- Fax: (608) 266-4858
- Español: (608) 243-0380
Get Email Updates
Subscribe to the Public Health Funding Opportunities email list.