Wisconsin Well Woman Medicaid
Wisconsin Well Woman Medicaid (WWWMA) is a statewide program that provides medical treatment for women diagnosed with
- Breast cancer, or
- Cervical cancer, or
- Precancerous condition of the cervix
WWWMA is funded by the State of Wisconsin and provides full Medical Assistance benefits for eligible women for the duration of treatment of breast or cervical cancer.
You may be eligible if:
- You are a U.S. citizen.
- You do not have Medicare or any other insurance that covers treatment for cancer.
- You have the diagnosis of your condition confirmed by a Medicaid-certified provider.
- Covers the same services as Wisconsin Medicaid, regardless of whether the service is related to cancer treatment.
- There are no co-payments for Medicaid covered services for WWWMA members.
Call Kari Sievert, Program Coordinator, at: (608) 242-6392