For Infants, Children & Teens
Free COVID-19 vaccines are available to children 6 months and older.
Free COVID-19 boosters are available to children 5 years and older. The boosters we offer are the new, bivalent booster vaccines. See our webpage for details.
We give free immunizations to infants and children (through 18 years of age) who:
- Do not have insurance that pays for immunizations, or
- Have Medical Assistance or BadgerCare, or
- Are Native American or Alaska Native.
If your child has insurance that pays for immunizations, please call their provider.
How To Schedule an Appointment
- We give immunizations by appointment only. Our appointments fill up fast. If you have a healthcare provider, please try them first.
- You can schedule an appointment at our South Park Street Office or at our East Washington Avenue Office.
- We provide an interpreter, if needed.
- A parent must come to the appointment. If this is not possible, tell us while scheduling the appointment.
- Tell us if you are a host family of a foreign exchange student when scheduling an appointment. We have to get permission from the student’s parents before we can immunize them.
East Washington Avenue Office
2705 East Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53704
Make an appointment
If you are more than 15 minutes late, we may reschedule your appointment. If you need help making an appointment, please call (608) 266-4821.
What to bring to your appointment
- Bring all your child’s immunization records to the appointment.
- Please complete a screening form and consent form (below). If you can’t print them, you can fill them out at your appointment.
See our webpage for work, school & travel for requirements for childcare and school.