Influenza (The Flu)
The CDC recommends that everyone 6 months of age and older get immunized against the flu every year. Getting a flu vaccine protects you and the people around you!
How to Get a Flu Shot
For those with health insurance, flu shots are available at local clinics, and also at area pharmacies. For those without health insurance, we can help.
We give flu immunizations to:
- Children who:
- Do not have insurance that covers immunizations.
- Have Medical Assistance or BadgerCare.
- Are Native American or Alaska Native.
- Adults who do not have insurance that covers immunizations.
Flu vaccines are usually available from September through June each year.
Call (608) 266-4821 for an appointment.
- Influenza vaccines and prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention