Dental Care for Special Needs
UnityPoint Health-Meriter, UW Health and SSM Health have partnered to provide hospital setting dental healthcare services.
Please note these services are limited to:
- Residents of Dane, Columbia, Rock and Sauk Counties.
- Adults with Medicaid/Medicare who are unable to safely receive care in a typical dental setting, typically those with special needs.
Those interested in care can call Dr. Fred Jaeger's office at (608) 231-2424 and ask for the clinic manager to coordinate care.
- Phone: (414) 210-2440
- Location: 2450 W. North Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53205
At the Bucyrus Campus
This unique dental clinic will specifically serve children and adults with moderate to severe cognitive or physical disabilities that prevent them from being treated in standard private practice or community clinics.
- Patients will need a referral from a dentist or medical doctor and must be a resident of Wisconsin.
- Appointments are required.
- All forms of Medicaid will be accepted.