2019 Educational Opportunities
Save the Date
Immunization Grand Rounds
Dr. James Conway, MD, FAAP, professor in the Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison, Wisconsin
SSM St. Mary's on Wednesday 10/16/19
UW Health Sciences Learning Center on Thursday 10/17/19
2019 Immunization Update--Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Speaker: JoEllen Wolicki, Nurse Health Educator from CDC, panel discussion on reducing barriers to immunizations and increasing immunization rates.
2018 Educational Opportunities
- Immunization Grand Rounds: What's New In Flu? An Update on the Prevention & Treatment of Influenza
Dr. Kathleen Edwards, Sarah H. Sell and Cornelius Vanderbilt Professor of Pediatrics, Dec 13, 2018
- Immunization Update: April 25, 2018, JoEllen Wollicki, Nurse Educator, CDC
DCIC Annual Immunization Update
- FREE CEU’s (1.25 hours) are provided for pharmacists, MD’s and nurses: "Adult Immunization Update" featuring Dr. Paul Hunter speaking on adult immunizations and the panel discussion on vaccine hesitancy from the DCIC Symposium of 2017.
2017 Educational Opportunities
- Immunization Grand Rounds: "Not Just for Kids: Adult Vaccines and How to Improve Coverage," Dr. Jon Temte, Chair of Wisconsin Council on Immunization Practices an UW Professor of Family Medicine and Community Health, September 27, 2017
- Immunization Update: April 5, 2017 - Dr. Paul Hunter, Family Medicine Physician, Associate Medical Director, City of Milwaukee Health Department, member of ACIP and the WI Council on Immunization Practices
- 2705 E. Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53704
- Sarah Hughes, Coordinator
Phone: (608) 242-6513
- Fax: (608) 266-4858