2019 Educational Opportunities
2019 Immunization Update--Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Speaker: JoEllen Wolicki, Nurse Health Educator from CDC, panel discussion on reducing barriers to immunizations and increasing immunization rates.
2018 Educational Opportunities
- Immunization Grand Rounds: What's New In Flu? An Update on the Prevention & Treatment of Influenza
Dr. Kathleen Edwards, Sarah H. Sell and Cornelius Vanderbilt Professor of Pediatrics, Dec 13, 2018
- Immunization Update: April 25, 2018, JoEllen Wollicki, Nurse Educator, CDC
DCIC Annual Immunization Update
- FREE CEU’s (1.25 hours) are provided for pharmacists, MD’s and nurses: "Adult Immunization Update" featuring Dr. Paul Hunter speaking on adult immunizations and the panel discussion on vaccine hesitancy from the DCIC Symposium of 2017.
2017 Educational Opportunities
- Immunization Grand Rounds: "Not Just for Kids: Adult Vaccines and How to Improve Coverage," Dr. Jon Temte, Chair of Wisconsin Council on Immunization Practices an UW Professor of Family Medicine and Community Health, September 27, 2017
- Immunization Update: April 5, 2017 - Dr. Paul Hunter, Family Medicine Physician, Associate Medical Director, City of Milwaukee Health Department, member of ACIP and the WI Council on Immunization Practices
- 2705 E. Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53704
- Sarah Hughes, Coordinator
Phone: (608) 242-6513
- Fax: (608) 266-4858