Free COVID-19 vaccines are available to anyone 6 months and older.
Free COVID-19 boosters are available to anyone 5 years and older. The boosters we offer are the new, bivalent booster vaccines. See our webpage for details.
We give free immunizations to adults (19 years and older) who:
- Do not have insurance that pays for immunizations.
- Qualify because of risk factors or age.
Call (608) 266-4821 to see if you qualify for:
- Influenza (flu)
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
- HPV (human papilloma virus) If you are 19-26 years old. If you have started the vaccination series by age 26, you can complete it when you are older.
- Hepatitis A and/or B
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- Pneumococcal 13 and 23
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
Call us at (608) 242-6255 if you need a TB (tuberculosis) test in the next 4-6 weeks. Some vaccines can affect TB test results.
We do not give travel vaccines.
How To Schedule an Appointment
- We give immunizations by appointment only.
- You can schedule an appointment at our South Park Street Office or our East Washington Avenue Office.
- We provide an interpreter, if needed.
2230 S. Park St.
Madison, WI 53713
Make an appointment East Washington Avenue Office
2705 East Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53704
Make an appointment
If you are more than 15 minutes late, we may reschedule your appointment. If you need help making an appointment, please call (608) 266-4821.