Free COVID-19 vaccines and boosters are available to anyone 6 months and older. See our webpage for details. Have questions? Call (608) 242-6328.
We give free immunizations to adults who:
Are 19 years and older, and
- Do not have insurance that pays for immunizations.
Call (608) 242-6255 to see if you qualify for:
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
- HPV (human papilloma virus) If you are 19-26 years old. If you have started the vaccination series by age 26, you can complete it when you are older.
- Hepatitis A and/or B
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- Mpox (formerly monkeypox, offered free for all who are eligible, regardless of whether you have insurance or not.)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
Call us at (608) 242-6255 if you need a TB (tuberculosis) test in the next 4-6 weeks. Some vaccines can affect TB test results.
We do not give travel vaccines.
How To Schedule an Appointment
- We give immunizations by appointment only.
- You can schedule an appointment at our South Park Street Office or our East Washington Avenue Office.
- We provide an interpreter, if needed.
2230 S. Park St.
Madison, WI 53713
Make an appointment East Washington Avenue Office
2705 East Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53704
Make an appointment
If you are more than 15 minutes late, we may reschedule your appointment. If you need help making an appointment, please call (608) 242-6255.
Prepare for Your Appointment
- If possible, bring all the immunization records that you have to the appointment.
- You will get a text or email before your appointment with forms to complete.