Sexual and reproductive health is an important part of our physical, emotional, mental, and social well-being throughout our lives.
We provide testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections in an inclusive, stigma-free environment for people of all ages, gender identities, gender expressions, and sexual orientation.
Our confidential services include:
- Testing for HIV, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and hepatitis C
- Free testing and treatment for everyone 18 years and under
- Free condoms and lube
- STI treatment
- Answering sexual health questions
- Discussing test results
- Confidential partner notification
- Making referrals
Sexual Health Clinic
Our clinic is welcoming of all ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and gender expressions.
NEW: Our clinic is by appointment only, please call (608) 243-0411 to schedule. Same-day, in-person or telehealth appointments may be available during clinic hours.
What to expect during your appointment:
- Paperwork, you won't need ID
- A nurse will help you figure out which tests you need. Make sure you're open and honest with them so you can get the care you need. You will discuss:
- Any symptoms you're having
- If you or your partner has ever had an STI
- The number of people you've had sex with
- The kind of sex you have (oral, anal, vaginal)
- How often you use barrier methods (condoms, etc)
- Other things you do that increase your chances of getting certain infections
- A urine test--you just pee in a cup. It is better to not pee for an hour or two before you come to clinic
- A blood test--a nurse may take blood from your arm
- A physical exam--a nurse may look at your genital area and may take a sample of fluid from any sores or blisters you have with a swab
- A nurse will offer to swab body sites you use during sex [throat, vagina and/or rectum (butt)]
- Medicines to treat infections are provided at clinic
2705 East Washington Ave., 2nd floor
Madison, WI 53704
Call (608) 243-0411 for more information.
- For safety reasons, children cannot be left unattended in the clinic or exam rooms. If you do not have child care and need to keep your appointment, we suggest bringing a responsible person to watch your child/children during your appointment. Thanks for your cooperation!
We have free condoms available at the front desk of all of our offices.
2705 E. Washington Ave., 2nd Floor
Madison, WI 53704
Please call (608) 957-5885 when you arrive. Someone will help you.
2300 S. Park St., Suite 2010
Please call (608) 733-0638 when you arrive. Someone will help you.
Madison, WI 53713
210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Madison, WI 53703
Please call (608) 716-9900 when you arrive. Someone will help you.
- HIV Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- HIV PrEP, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Information on specific STIs, American Sexual Health Association
- Other Local STI Testing, Planned Parenthood
- STI Testing Information, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- STI Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention