We provide confidential care in an inclusive, stigma-free environment for people of all ages, gender identities, gender expressions, and sexual orientations.
Make an appointment to get birth control, pregnancy and sexual health testing
Get emergency contraception, period supplies, and condoms
- Free for everyone
- We do not bill private insurance
- We do not ask for proof of income or ID
2705 E. Washington Avenue (2nd floor, above Hawthorne Library)
Madison, WI 53704
Please call (608) 243-0411 to make an appointment for the services below. Read more about what to expect at your appointment.
Appointments are available
- Mondays 8:45am - 4:00pm
- Wednesdays 11:30am - 5:30pm
- Fridays 8:45am - 4:00pm
- Birth control pills
- Twirla birth control patch
- Long acting reversible contraception (LARCs)
- Intrauterine device (IUD)
- Nexplanon (arm implant)
- Depo shot
- Help finding other birth control methods
Think you might be pregnant? We can do a pregnancy test at our clinic.
Pregnant and not sure what to do? Talk to one of our nurses about all your options.
Sexual Health Testing
If your test is positive, we provide treatment or link you to who can.
* indicates you can choose to get results in 30 minutes.
- Trichomoniasis (Trich), yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis
- Hepatitis B and C (based on risk)
- Genital warts
- Herpes swab testing if you have symptoms like a genital or rectal sore
PrEP and HIV
Learn more about PrEP and find someone who can prescribe it from our UW Health PrEP Navigator. They’ll help you get PrEP, no matter your insurance status.
Want to talk to someone about HIV?
Call or text us at (608) 419-8676
Talk to us about immunizations you might be eligible for. Or check out our Immunizations page for details.
Walk in any time between 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
2705 E. Washington Avenue
Madison, WI 53704
A safe and effective pill to prevent pregnancy up to 5 days after unprotected sex.
Free Sexual Health Supplies
- Condoms (external and internal)* and Lube (water-based and silicone-based)
- At home pregnancy tests
- Dental dams
- Period packs (contains 10 tampons, pads, condoms, and lubricant, 3 pregnancy tests, 5 sanitary wipes)
- Safe sex packs (contains 5 external condoms and sanitary wipes)
- At home rapid HIV tests**
*You can also get free condoms Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm at:
2300 S. Park St., Suite 2010
Madison, WI 53713
**Can't pick up an at-home HIV test in person? We can mail one if you live in Wisconsin! Call our confidential number at (608) 243-0411. Leave your name and your phone number or email. We'll contact you within two business days.
- Want to talk about your options? Call or text us at (608) 690-0893
- Ready to find a provider?
- Find a provider, Abortion Finder
- If you’re a business and want us to come to an event to do free HIV testing and education, call or text (608) 419-8676, or email us!
Reproductive Healthcare & Your Rights
- Know Your Rights: Reproductive Health Care, Department of Health and Human Services
Sexual Health Clinic
- Phone: (608) 243-0411 (confidential)
- Español: (608) 243-0380