Location & Hours
We have three offices, and each location provides different services.
Hours for All Offices
General office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Please see clinic services listed below for specific service hours and locations or call (608) 266-4821 for current information.
- Holidays: Our offices are closed each year on City of Madison observed holidays.
East Washington Avenue Office
- HIV, STI, and Hepatitis C Testing: By appointment: Monday, Wednesday & Fridays.
- Immunizations: By appointment.
- Needle Exchange: Monday – Friday.
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Program: Tuesday & Thursday hours.
- Radon Testing: Monday -- Friday
- Water Testing: Please call (608) 243-0357 for a consultation before stopping in.
Village on Park Center Offices and Clinic
Our Health Services Office and Environmental Health Office are located at the Atrium.